Dr. Qurat ul Ain Irfan
To work in a stimulating and challenging environment that would facilitate the maximum utilization and application of my broad skills and expertise and by ensuring the ethical practices and the principles of good corporate governance.
Proactive, energetic and result oriented professional with over 25 years of hands on experience in Quality Assurance, Financial Operations, persuasive communicator with exceptional management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management; Multitasking ability to sketch the plan, prioritize the work and manage the complex projects under aggressive timelines; Adroit at analyzing the organization requirements; Highly ethical, trustworthy and discreet;
- Background includes high level oversight of management of all quality assurance matters and international audits and procedures
- Results-driven, decisive collaboration with proven success in achieving cGMP certificates from European Medical Agency (EMA)
- Possessing valuable insights, keen analysis and team approach to implement best practices to achieve business excellence.
- Dedicated & highly ambitious to achieve individual goals as well as the organizational goals.
- Adroit at developing new concepts, working well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Organization Development
- Decision Maker
- Negotiating with discretion
- Liaising skills
- Proactive and industrious
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Attend many international seminars in compliance of given different responsibilities from NGOs , TDAP and Lahore Chamber of Commerce.
- Lead the whole team locally and coordinate with foreign consultants to achieve 4 times cGMP certificate from European Medical Agency (EMA) and get it cleared from foreign inspection agencies.
- Lead all the manufacturing, testing and administrative departments in achieving Model Unit status from Ministry of Health Pakistan
- The setting of strategic targets and formulating tactical goals in achieving vision of the company and decision making in long & short term goals to meet the stated targets of the company within the stipulated time
Pacific Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Director Operations – From October,1992 to Present
Fatima Jinnah Medical College
- Permanent teaching faculty member of Department of Pharmacology – From 1989 to 1992
- First women Executive Committee Member of “The Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry” elected on an open seat since September 2014.
- Executive Member of “The Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association” since March 2015.
- MBBS from Fatima Jinnah Medical College in 1986