|Punjab Mineral Company (Pvt.) Limited, (PMC) is a wholly owned Company of Govt. of the Punjab, established under Companies Ordinance 1984, PMC, inter alia, has the mandate for economic exploitation of its mineral resources. Presently, PMC is actively engaged in exploratory work in Punjab with German, Chinese and other foreign consultants. Board of Directors (PMC) is looking for a dynamic, energetic and self-driven professional for the position of its Chief Executive Officer.
The CEO shall have the responsibility for providing strategic leadership and vision to PMC by working with the Board of Directors and the senior management team to establish, implement and over-see the long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies of the Company, subject to the direction and oversight of the Board of Directors. Moreover, the CEO shall be overall responsible for development and execution of business development initiatives and optimizing resource exploration and estimation projects entrusted to the company.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
This Advertisement is published in International Newspaper “Khaleej Times” and National Newspapers “Dawn” and “The Jung” on Wednesday, July 05, 2017.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
M.Sc. or higher from a reputable national / foreign university in the field of geology, mining engineering or other natural resource development discipline or MBA preferably from a
reputed foreign university with strong communication skills and proven leadership qualities.
At least 15 years of experience in public / private sector including sufficient experience in senior management role within reputed organization(s) is required. The candidate should be
able to demonstrate sound knowledge / understanding of the dynamics of Mines and Mineral sector including investment structuring and promotion for mineral based industrial propositions.
Maximum 58 years.
The position is based in Lahore and carries a high profile in the industry commensurate with the responsibilities associated with the position. The selected candidate would be reporting
to the Board of Directors, and would be offered a remuneration package consistent with market norms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview; no TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV with three references along with covering letter and latest photograph, no later than Thursday, July 20, 2017, clearly mention position title “CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER or CEO” in subject line.